- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking: Full Ciruit
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara-Chitwan Tour-Tailor Made
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra: 15 Nights/16 Days
- Fixed Departure Tibet Tour: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Fly In-Fly Out Bhutan Tour Package: 6 Nights/7 Days
- Phuket-Chiang Mai-Pattaya-Bangkok Tour: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Egypt Tour: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Malaysia (Genting Higland-Penang) Tour: 5 Nights/6 Days
- Singapore Tour: 3 Nights/4 Days
- Darjeeling-Sikkim Tour: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Dubai Tour: 4 nights/5 Days
- Europe Tour: 10 Nights/11 Days
Annapurna Region Treks
|THE ROYAL TREK: 8 NIGHTS/9 DAYS||ANNAPURNA SANCTUARY TREK: 13 NIGHTS/14 DAYS||ANNAPURNA-DHAULAGIRI TREK: 13 NIGHTS/14 DAYS|
|GHOREPAI-POONHILL TREK: 9 NIGHTS/10 DAYS||GHANDRUK-GHOREPANI TREK: 9 NIGHTS/10 DAYS||JOMSOM-MUKTINATH TREK: 13 NIGHTS/14 DAYS|
Central Nepal is dominated by the Annapurna Himal and the town of Pokhara. There are three major trekking routes in this region: to Jomsom, to Annapurna Sanctuary and a circuit of the entire Annapurna masif. Pokhara is also a good starting place for a nuber of short treks of one to four days duration, including the 'Royal Trek'. Mustand is also geographically a part of the Annapurna Region, but because treks to Mustang are subject to special restrictions. About two-thirds of the trekkers in Nepal visit the Annapurna region. The area is easily accessible, hotels in the hills are plentiful and treks here offer good scenery of both high mountains and lowland villages.
No matter, where you trek in Annapurna region, you will eventually pass through Pokhara, the main city in central Nepal. The trek to Jomsom begins a short journey by bus from Pokhara and the Around Annapurna trek ends at the same point.
There are numerous trekkers' hotels throughout the region; most are adequate and some are outstanding. You can assume that you will be able to find a room and food wherever you go on the main routes in the Annapurna region. During the busy October and November season most lodger are crammed beyond their capacity; at this time it might be prudent to bring a mattress in case everything is full and you are forced to sleep on a floor. Bedding is often available, but you should not rely on this at high elevations, especially on a trek to Thorung La or Annapurna Sanctuary.